Pay Online -24 Hour Service
- Pay online using our payment portal powered by Invoice Cloud.
- Make online payments free of charge!
- View more information on our 24 Hour Payment Center page.
Pay over the Phone
- Access the 24 hour automated phone system by calling 763-576-2750 option number 1.
- Pay over the phone with live person at Anoka Municipal Utility (AMU) billing during business hours by calling 763-576-2750 option number 3.
- Make phone payments free of charge!
Set up Automatic Bill-Pay Through AMU
- Exact payment will be debited automatically from your checking or savings account on your due date or next business day if the due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or city holiday.
- Banking accounts only, sorry we do not attach credit cards.
- Use the Auto Pay Plan Form (PDF).
- This service is free of charge!
Drop off your payment (or parking ticket) 24/7 at the drop box located outside of Anoka City Hall. Just as you are exiting the parking lot closest to Main Street, a maroon postage drop box is located on the driver's side at the exit. Mail is picked up every morning at the start of a business day. We advise not to drop last minute payments in this box as you may incur late fees. No cash payments please.
Pay free of charge in person Monday through Friday at Anoka City Hall during business hours from 8 am to 4:30 pm
Bill-Pay Through Your Bank
Pay your bill using a bill pay service provided by your financial institution. If you are unfamiliar with bill pay, check with your banking provider to inquire about details such as cost, set-up, and how it works as these vary. Some checking accounts come with bill-pay as a free service. There are no added fees from AMU.