If your Water Goes Out

Let the Sewer & Water Department of Public Services know by either:

  • Completing their Water Outage Reporting Form
    - or - 
  • Calling city employees at  763-576-2923 between the hours of 7 am and 3 pm, Monday through Friday.  After business hours, emergencies can be reported to the Anoka-Champlin Fire Department dispatch at 763-576-2860.

The city will work with you to restore your water.

Other Questions/Concerns

Use the Water/Sewer Problems Reporting Form for any other questions or concerns you may have.