New Meter/Temporary Service Request
To request a new meter to be installed at the new construction property for service, the contractor or builder must do the following:
- Use this Contact Utility Billing Representatives Form or call us at 763-576-2750 option Number 3.
- Have an estimated date/time that you will need temporary service, and a description or address of the residence/business where you will need service.
- Please have your Electronic Identification Number (EIN) ready to provide to AMU representatives.
Permanent Service Request
To request service be changed out of the contractor or builder’s name, and service be switched from temporary to permanent and payment responsibility into the home/business owner’s name, the contractor or builder must do the following:
- Use this Contact Utility Billing Representatives Form or call us at 763-576-2750 option Number 3 to let us know you are done with temporary service and will no longer be responsible for electric service at that residence/business.
- Let the owner of the property know to call our Anoka Municipal Utility Billing representatives at 763-576-2750 option Number 3 to speak to a live AMU representative, to set up an account for new service.